We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Production Operator – Grantown-on-Spey
We pride ourselves on producing the best quality fish and seafood products. We farm, process, innovate and add value, working with top retailers and exporting globally.
Vacancies have arisen for the positions of Production Operator based at our Grantown site. Reporting to the Production Front Line Manager, you will be responsible for producing products to the highest standard, and in line with customer specifications.
Key responsibilities include:
• To achieve the daily and weekly production plan set out by Production management
• Be familiar with individual customer product specifications with regard to weight, colour etc. and ensure compliance within the production environment
• Be familiar with and demonstrate compliance in the concept of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
• Ensure compliance with all Site Operating Procedures
• Contribute to customer and internal audits as required
If you are interested in applying for a position please send your CV to:
HR Department, Dawnfresh Seafoods Ltd, Bothwellpark Industrial Estate, Uddingston, G71 6LS, by Friday 30th March 2018.
Tel: 01698 810008
We are currently recruiting for managerial roles in Operations, Engineering, Planning, NPD and Technical such as:
• Zone Manager
• Planning Manager
• HSE Manager
• Quality Manager
• Commercial Projects Manager
• NPD Manager
• Engineering Front Line Manager
We are also looking to meet with Production operators, Machine minders, Forklift truck drivers and Hygiene operators who would be interested in joining Dawnfresh.
Come along to our open evening to learn more about Dawnfresh and the opportunities we have available. Details as follows:
Thursday 29th March 2018
Cambuslang Golf Club
30 Westburn Drive, Cambuslang, Glasgow, G72 7NA.
We look forward to meeting enthusiastic, driven individuals who are passionate about quality and who are flexible and committed to working as part of a team.
If you are interested in joining Dawnfresh but can’t attend our open evening, please contact a member of the HR team:
email@example.com OR 01698810008